|Event:||CRMUG UK London – July 2018|
|Outline:||Education and networking event for Microsoft Dynamics 365 users and community. Get the most out of Microsoft Dynamics 365.|
|Date:||Wednesday, 4 July 2018|
|Location:||Microsoft UK Paddington Office
2 Kingdom Street
London, W2 6BD
The next D365UG / CRMUG UK meeting will take place in London at Microsoft’s offices in Paddington. If you are a user of Microsoft Dynamic 365, this event is ideal for you!
The agenda starts at 9:30, but please arrive earlier to register (registration desk is busy at times). The event finishes at 5 pm.
This event has three tracks for most of the day so that you can find a session that fits your interests and expectations. The topics range from technical content to best practices:
- Connected Field Service and Proactive Customer Engagement with Bots – Kyle Hill
- Data 8 Customer Showcase
- D365 Five Pillars of Success Series: the Importance of Change Management on Adoption – Tim Mazdon & Andrew Bibby
- Fostering Team Excellence Whatever Your Role – Emily Anderson
- Demystifying CTI with QGate
- The importance of Brand Perception – Chris Huntingford
- A Journey through the ages of Dynamics – A Customer Showcase – Legal Ombudsman – Sophie Loor
- What is a Lead, and What is Lead management in D365? – Rowland Dexter
- Go with the Flow with Dynamics 365 – Peter Baddeley
We are proud to join CRMUG UK again and we are presenting two sessions this time:
- Demystifying CTI: We simplify concepts and bust myths that are often associated with Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), as well as explaining some of the general terminology and components.
- What is a Lead, and What is Lead management in Dynamics 365?: In this roundtable session, we will challenge you, and ourselves, to re-think the concept of a “Lead” and how we manage Leads.
Ask the Experts is an essential and popular CRMUG session, where a panel of experienced Dynamics 365 professionals are available to answer your questions and help in any way they can.
Networking with like-minded professionals is as important as the learning you get from these meetings.
Whether you are a technical expert keen on sharing best practices, or a business user wanting to learn more about a particular feature, this event is for you!
See you there!