||intelli-CTi and Skype for Business: How to install and configure intelli-CTi and Skype for Business. Skype for Business client is required when using intelli-CTi with Skype for Business.
||Information / Troubleshooting / Support
||This article relates to the following products:
| Related Articles:
STEP 1 – Install & Configure intelli-CTi
- Install QGate intelli-CTi Client, using our standard product installer
- Please contact QGate if you do not have the installation package
- Please ensure you have met all the pre-requisites prior to installation
- Open “intelli-CTi” settings from Control Panel
- Click [Configure intelli-CTi Connections…]
- Click [Add]
- Choose the “intelli-CTi Skype for Business Client” from the list
- You should not need to configure this further, so click [OK] and then [Close]
- You should now be all installed and configured.
Using intelli-CTi with Skype for Business (every time)
In order to ensure successful integration, please ensure you start applications in the following order:
- Skype for Business
- intelli-CTi (Breeze)
See the intelli-CTi Help Center User Guidelines for important considerations of use.