||intelli-CTi will not dial out (make outgoing calls)
||This article relates to the following products:
- intelli-CTi (Base Product)
If you are unable to dial out, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- The destination telephone number is invalid.
- The intelli-CTi telephony configuration details are not defined correctly.
- The telephone handset may not be functioning correctly. Check the handset is functioning correctly by making a call to another extension.
- Some components may not have been installed correctly. Reinstall all the relevant components and reconfigure them appropriately.
- This handset device may not support this function (dialing out programmatically).
See the intelli-CTi Help Center User Guidelines for important considerations of use.