Every business in today’s difficult economic world wants to grow, retain their existing customers, reduce costs and have competitive advantage. They can do this by improving the service they offer their own customers – all they need is the right tools to do the job…
QGate Software Ltd, specialists in Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and CRM, today launched their latest version of their CTI solution – intelli-CTi for Infor CRM (Saleslogix).
The intelli-CTi™ solution enables the simple integration of phone systems to software applications such as CRM, increasing the efficiency and productivity of phone centric activities. Benefits include:
• Improved customer relationships, service levels and customer satisfaction
• Personalised telephone interaction by identifying callers automatically
• Increased telephone call efficiency and throughput
• Increased business productivity and ease of use
• Accurate logging of calls and notes
• Straightforward deployment
• Rich function with no development cost
• Customizable if required
• Over 60 phone system makes and models supported
“Our latest release of intelli-CTi for Infor CRM (Saleslogix) continues our commitment to Infor CRM (Saleslogix) and mirrors the investment being made by Swiftpage into the product” said Rowland Dexter, QGate’s Managing Director, “We have extended the benefits of intelli-CTI for Infor CRM (Saleslogix) web client users and simplified installation where a large number of users are to be rolled out, both areas where we are seeing an increasing trend for Infor CRM (Saleslogix).”
This new release provides both new features and enhancements including:
- Compatibility with Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.1 for both Hosted and On Premise, whilst retaining compatibility with previous versions of Infor CRM (Saleslogix) from v7.5.4 upwards.
• Compatiblilty with Microsoft Windows Version 8 Desktop Mode
• New Feature – QGate Solution Center– a diagnostic feature that checks compatibly across the installation. The Solution Center feature will highlight potential conflicts and provide references to online articles. This is a unique feature designed to assist and simplify installation and of the solution.
• Support for Large Scale Deployments via silent installs, first time execution prompts for user personalization of the solution and the ability to provide managed central configuration management
• Enhanced Call Wrap-up. At the point of post call wrap-up, provides the ability to summarise the call, capture further information.
• Several User Interface enhancements focused on improving the user experience, including support for Windows large fonts.
• Supports over 60 makes and models of phone system both on premise and hosted including Microsoft Lync further information is available on the Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) Phone System Compatibility List.
Further product information can be found here
For a 30 day test drive go here.