intelli-CTi Base Product
This section outlines the product release notes and version history for intelli-CTi (base product – telephony integration).
Related Product Releases
For release notes of related products, please see the following links:
Current Release (Base Product)
Release Date: April 2021
- Resolved number parsing issue when dialing with RingCentral
- Resolved transfers on reconnect with intelli-CTi Telephony Server
- Various bugfixes for Skype for Business integration
- Improved click URL handler
- Fix for Web API when no Entities specified when dialling
- Resolved Avaya IP Office duplicate dialling issue
- Various performance improvements.
Revision History (Base Product)
Release Date: September 2019
- Refreshed User Interface (UI)
- Added support for RingCentral telephony
- Added new phone “built it yourself” integration option
- Added new interactive help and tutorials
- Resolved issues of client open connections
- Resolved Go Integrator Call Transfer notifications
- No longer requires intelli-CTi to start after Go Integrator
- Updated Gamma Horizon support
- Updated to .NET v4.6.2
Release Date: July 2018
- Hosted intelli-CTi System Management Console:
- Available for customers using specific hosted telephony systems only
(e.g. Skype for Business, BroadWorks, etc.)
- Multi-tenanted with automated backups
- intelli-CTi Server Admin Client re-branded to “intelli-CTi Management Console”
- Added “bulk” editing for Users
- Updated Web API and added initial URL Protocol (“tel://”) support
- Named User Licence management limitation
- For 4K/Large Fonts and multiple display resolutions
Release Date: September 2017
- Major release – requires updated licence.
- Completely redesigned to use .NET throughout
- Added support for Subscription licencing.
- Added support for Concurrent user licencing.
- Added centralized intelli-CTi User management.
- Added intelli-CTi Go Integrator (for Broadworks) client connection.
- New .Net intelli-CTi SDK (32/64-bit supported)
- Legacy COM / intelliCAT SDK still supported, but is now deprecated.
- New cross-browser intelli-CTi Web SDK (Internet Explorer/Chrome).
- New and improved Virtual Telephony Server (VTS), that can simulate multiple calls.
- Performance improvements for remote/RDP sessions.
- Added option to Auto-start on Windows login.
- intelli-CTi Breeze side-bar now remains open after “missed” calls (configurable).
← Back to the intelli-CTi Help Center menu.
See the intelli-CTi Help Center User Guidelines for important considerations of use.