intelli-CTi Integration with Microsoft Dynamics
This section outlines the product release notes and version history for intelli-CTi for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Related Product Releases
For release notes of related products, please see the following links:
Current Release of intelli-CTi for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Release Date: July 2021
- Added support for global Discovery service
- Added support for 4K/Large Fonts and multiple display resolutions
- intelli-TNS Data Loader: improved batch usage, added new processing options
- Uses intelli-CTi v4.2.1
- Uses QGate Breeze v4.2.1
- Resolved display issues when using Windows 7 SP1
- Resolved issue when creating Opportunity for Account in Call Assistant
- Resolved issue with performing auto-association
- Resolved number parsing issue when dialing with RingCentral
- Resolved transfers on reconnect with intelli-CTi Telephony Server
- Various bugfixes for Skype for Business integration
- Improved click URL handler (e.g. tel://) support
- Fix for Web API when no Entities specified when dialling
- Resolved intermittent display issues with Call Assistant
- Resolved blank subject on Call Wrap-up
- Resolved Avaya IP Office duplicate dialling issue
- Resolved legacy IE integration issue
- Withdrawn Dynamics (deprecated) region Discovery Service compatibility
- Token Authentication (OAuth) now a requirement, due to above deprecation
- Various performance improvements
Revision History of intelli-CTi for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Release Date: September 2019
- Refreshed User Interface (UI), with closer synergy to Dynamics 365
- Added support for OAuth and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Added support for Click to Dial from directly within Dynamics 365
- Added support for RingCentral telephony
- Added new phone “built it yourself” integration option
- Added ability to store Call Disposition/Outcome on Call Wrap-up
- Compatible with Dynamics 365 Unified Interface (UI)
- Added new interactive help and tutorials
- Uses intelli-CTi v4.2
- Uses Breeze v4.2
- Removed enforced “+” telephone number prefix for Create Caller
- Resolved case format issue for username during authentication
- Resolved issues of client open connections
- Resolved error when browsing to Dynamics 365 “Create New” entity pages
- Resolved Go Integrator Call Transfer notifications
- No longer requires intelli-CTi to start after Go Integrator
- Updated Gamma Horizon support
- Updated to .NET v4.6.2
- Withdrawn Dynamics CRM 2013 compatibility
Release Date: July 2018
- Hosted intelli-CTi System Management Console:
- Available for customers using specific hosted telephony systems only
(e.g. Skype for Business, BroadWorks, etc.)
- Multi-tenanted with automated backups
- Support for Dynamics 365 “v9” (Web forms and Unified Client Interface)
- Support for USD v3.3
- Ability to Re-associate the current call
- Auto-associate Caller on single match (configurable option, ON by default)
- Now stores the underlying vendor (PBX) Call Id in Call History
- Updated CRM Service Manager (branding, removal of legacy options)
- intelli-CTi Server Admin Client re-branded to “intelli-CTi Management Console”
- Uses intelli-CTi v4.1.0
- Uses QGate Breeze v4.0.1
- Named User Licence management limitation
- For 4K/Large Fonts and multiple display resolutions
- Significant performance improvements to CRM/D365 integration (initial loading, first call, general use)
- USD Dialler (previously didn’t react until after the first call)
- Chrome performance issues (after opening new browser tabs)
- Issue where Entity Display Field configuration could become corrupt.
- Call notes not being written to Phone Call activity when Call Wrap-up dismissed by clicking [X]
- Incorrect time zone values for Phone Call activity records
Release Date: October 2017
- Now requires .NET Framework 4.6.2 (or above)
- Uses intelli-CTi v4.0 (Subscription/Concurrent licence support, and much more).
- Redesigned intelli-TNS support (more flexible/customizable Call Recognition).
- Telephone fields for Call Recognition matching can now be configured in settings.
- Telephone fields for CRM Dialer can now be configured in settings.
- Display fields for Call Recognition matches can now be configured in settings.
- Call History records are now editable using new CRM form.
- Now adds a “+” to start of captured number when creating CRM entities.
- Added support for new CRM Service Regions (UK, Germany).
- Removal of support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Removed VTS from the “licensed” driver list (as VTS is now a separate “mode”).
- Uses intelli-CTi v4.0
- Uses QGate Breeze v4.0
- Chrome browser integration performance improved.
- Improved application start-up time/“first call” performance.
- Resolved issue when dialing from closed Activities.
- Fixed date/time display issue on Call Wrap-up.
- Fixed sample CRM Dashboard charts “record count exceeded” issue.
- Fixed issue where Call History start/end times had incorrect timezone offset.
← Back to the intelli-CTi Help Center menu.
See the intelli-CTi Help Center User Guidelines for important considerations of use.