intelli-CTi for Microsoft Dynamics CRM V1.4 is Now Available
QGate’s latest release of their telephony integration solution intelli-CTi for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, is now available and is fully compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
QGate’s intelli-CTi solution enables the simple integration of software applications, such as CRM, and telephony systems reducing development costs and increasing the efficiency and productivity of phone centric activities.
“Our V1.4 release of intelli-CTi has some exciting features and has been developed to be release alongside the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, which is also available this week,” says Rowland Dexter, QGate’s Managing Director. “Businesses can now fully utilise and interact with their CRM environment via their telephones.”
This new release provides both new features and enhancements to existing features, for example:
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 – Online and On Premise platforms
- Supports Windows 8
- Several areas of enhancement to better support large-scale deployments – silent installs, first time execution prompts for user personalisation, managed central configuration management
- Adoption of the QGate Solution Center to analyse, diagnose and offer guidance on any issues or incompatibilities with the software solutions you have installed.
- New Custom CTI Solutions Framework to customise the user experience of the product and integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Several User Interface updates – including Windows large font support
- Performance improvements – memory management, user interface updates and general speed and performance
Find out more about this product and download a free 30 day trial now.