||intelli-CTi Device Server is unable to connect to the telephone System
||This article relates to the following products:
- intelli-CTi (Base Product)
If your intelli-CTi Device Server is not able to connect to your telephone system, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- If the intelli-CTi Device Server is on a different network to the telephone system, network traffic might be blocked by a firewall. If there is a firewall between the two servers, ensure that it is not blocking the network traffic on TCP port 21050.
- The configuration / settings were not correctly configured. Reconfigure all relevant settings.
- The telephone system might not be configured correctly or might not be responding. Check your switch set-up and configuration. Check that your telephone system is responding and the computer network is functioning correctly.
- The intelli-CTi Device Server licence might not be valid, or your trial period might have expired. Check that the licence on the server is valid.
See the intelli-CTi Help Center User Guidelines for important considerations of use.