intelli-CTi automatically records each telephone call within Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM into an extended CRM entity of structured statistical call data, called “Call History”.
This statistical recording of each telephone call contains detailed information about all telephone calls both inbound and outbound, together with their complex relationship to related CRM entities.
The depth of telephone call information captured by intelli-CTi, enables detailed analysis of your telephony activity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM – See the CRM CTi Dashboards article.
As intelli-CTi Call History is automatically captured into your CRM solution, it also provides a complete audit trail of telephone activity with your CRM customers.
Each intelli-CTi call history item contains detailed information about each telephone call, including:
- Call Relationships (CRM entities relating to the call)
- Call Notes (call subject and notes captured on the call)
- Call Timings (detailed dates, timings and duration of the call)
- Call Information (call source, call direction, call result etc.)
- intelli-CTi Call History is a concise automated log of all telephone calls held within Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM.
- Detailed statistical information about every telephone call both inbound and outbound
- Containing relationships to all related CRM entities for complete auditing, reporting and analysis
- CRM Relationships: relating to the call such as Accounts, Contacts, Users, Cases and Opportunities
- Call Notes: the subject of the call and any notes captured during the call
- Call Statistics: include the timings of the call, call duration, call direction and call result.