intelli-CTi features include:
- Incoming caller recognition (screen-pop) displaying customer information (Account and Contact) from Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM
- Outbound dialing support from any CRM related entity.
- One-click dialing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 /Dynamics CRM Accounts, Contacts and Leads.
- Configurable Dynamics CRM Call Assistant, to streamline the use of CRM data
- Post call wrap-up feature simplifies follow up activities in CRM such as note taking, Activity management, Case management, and/or Opportunity management.
- Seamlessly managing complex CRM entity relationships to ensure quality data captured across multiple related CRM entities.
- Automatic logging of telephone call statistics together with associated customer data to enable valuable analysis and business intelligence.
- Call history is automatically reflected in Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM.
- Create Cases and Opportunities with a few clicks.
- Associate Activities, Cases and Opportunities with a few clicks
- Seamless connectivity to your CTI-enabled telephone systems through intelli-CTi’s support for standard telephony interfaces (TAPI, TSAPI, CSTA, MiTAI, OAI), including Voice Over IP (VOIP).
- Telephone system independent with a wide range of telephone systems supported, see our intelli-CTi Telephone System Compatibility list for full details.
- Seamless integration into Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM
- Desktop integration with dynamic active sidebar display.
- On-screen call display (soft-phone) for call handling capability.
- Multiple call support.
- New In-call “Call Assistant”.
- In-call note capture capability minimizes information loss
- Rapid implementation.
- Flexible and extendable framework solution – intelli-CTi has been future-proofed with it’s open and flexible design. For example, if the environment changes, i.e. the phone system is upgraded, the solution will not need re-engineering.
- Citrix/Terminal Server support.
- Valuable statistics / reports available.
- Multi-site CRM deployment with multi-telephone system support.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 compatibility.
- Microsoft Windows 10 compatibility.
- Supports for Google Chrome.
- Supports Microsoft Unified Service Desk (USD).
- Certified for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Supports Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Supports Skype for Business.
Further details can be found in the Product Overview.