intelli-CTi for Infor CRM Features include:
- Incoming caller recognition (screen-pop) displaying customer information (Account and Contact) from Infor CRM
- Outbound calls can be made with one-click dialing of Infor CRM Accounts, Contacts an Leads
- Post call wrap-up feature for managing post call activities, such as note taking, Activity management, Ticket management and Opportunity management.
- Seamlessly managing complex CRM entity relationships to ensure quality data captured across multiple related CRM entities.
- Automatic logging of telephone call statistics together with associated customer data to enable valuable analysis and business intelligence.
- Associate Activities, Cases and Opportunities with a few clicks
- Seamless connectivity to your CTI-enabled telephone systems through intelli-CTi’s support for standard telephony interfaces (TAPI, TSAPI, CSTA, MiTAI, OAI), including Voice Over IP (VOIP).
- Telephone system independent with a wide range of telephone systems supported, see our intelli-CTi Telephone System Compatibility list for full details.
- Seamless integration into Infor CRM
- Desktop integration with dynamic active sidebar display.
- On-screen call display (soft-phone) for call handling capability.
- Multiple call support.
- New In-call “Call Assistant”.
- Outbound dialing support from key CRM entities.
- In-call note capture capability minimizes information loss
- Rapid implementation.
- Flexible and extendable framework solution – intelli-CTi has been future-proofed with it’s open and flexible design. For example, if the environment changes, i.e. the phone system is upgraded, the solution will not need re-engineering.
- Citrix/Terminal Server support.
- Multi-site CRM deployment with multi-telephone system support.
- Supports for Google Chrome.
- Support for Infor CRM (formerly Saleslogix). Details on Version support can be found in the Release Notes.
Further details can be found in the Product Overview.