How to Upgrade to the latest version of intelli-CTi
The following steps should be undertaken in the following sequence, to upgrade to the latest version of intelli-CTi:
- Firstly, ensure that no users are logged in to intelli-CTi while the upgrade takes place.
- Take a screenshot of the System page of the intelli-CTi Server software and ensure you have someone who knows the relevant passwords.
- Upgrade (modify) the intelli-CTi Server software to the latest version by installing the new version ‘over the top’.
- Confirm the Server is connecting to extensions as expected (do a quick inbound/outbound call to ensure connectivity). Please note: This point is not applicable to client-side telephony connections (e.g. Skype for Business and Go Integrator).
- Upgrade the intelli-CTi CRM solution (following the notes in the Getting Started Guide).
- Re-Run the TNS migration process using the TNS Data Loader.
- Upgrade (modify) the intelli-CTi Client(s) software to the latest version by installing the new version ‘over the top’, for your existing installed clients.
- Confirm client telephony integration works as expected (do a quick inbound/outbound call to ensure connectivity).