||There are no entity details appearing in the Dynamics 365 / CRM Dialer
||This article relates to the following products:
- intelli-CTi™ for Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM
If you select the intelli-CTi™ CRM Dialer for Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM (from the Breeze bar) and do not see any CRM entities appearing in the dialer when you select them in Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- (Internet Explorer) The CRM Server URL has not been added to Internet Explorer’s list of “Trusted Sites”.
Solution: Within the Internet Explorer settings, you need to add the URL of the current Microsoft CRM site to the list of “Trusted Sites” – see the ‘Add CRM Server URL to Trusted Sites’ section of the “intelli-CTi™ for Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Getting Started Guide“. To achieve this see this article.
- (Chrome) QWARE’s Chrome Support Extension is Disabled
Solution: In order for QWARE products to integrate with Chrome, we deploy our own Chrome extension to provide integration support. Due to security/trust reasons, our extension requires user confirmation to become “Enabled”. To achieve this see this article.
- You are trying to dial an entity from a different CRM server to the one configured in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration service.
Solution: Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration, such as the CRM Entity Dialer will only work against the same CRM Server that has been configured in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Breeze Integration Service. See the ‘Installing the intelli-CTi Client Application’ section of the “intelli-CTi™ for Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Getting Started Guide”.
- (IFD/On-premise) You are browsing the CRM server using the “Internal” Server Name, but configured intelli-CTi to connect via the “IFD/Internet-facing” Server Name (or vice versa).
Solution: As explained in the point above; intelli-CTi client integration will only work with the CRM Server that it is currently connected to. This means that the Organization Server Names must match. See the ‘Installing the intelli-CTi Client Application’ section of the “intelli-CTi™ for Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Getting Started Guide”.
See the intelli-CTi Help Center User Guidelines for important considerations of use.